In mechanical applications PTFE with a filler often improves the wear resistance, initial deformation and reduces creep and often increases stiffness and thermal conductivity.
Known as the gold standard, PTFE material is often the first choice for many advanced applications such as aerospace, electronic, medical, chemical industry due to its superior lubricity, temperature and chemical resistance, biocompatibility and lowest coefficient of friction.
Properties 1, Low coefficient of friction; 2, Flexibility at low temperatures and thermal stability at high temperatures,Broad working temperature range (500°F/260°C – -292°F/-180°C); 3, Chemically resistant – all normal solvents, acids, and bases; 4, Low dielectric constant and low dissipation factor; 5, Non-flammability; 6, Non-stick, Easy to clean; 7, Long-term weathering; 8, High arc resistance, surface and volume resistivities
1. MOQ: 100 Pieces.
2. We'd like to provide free samples of the rubber seal to test.
3. The payment methods of rubber seal : T/T, L/C.
4. If you have any question, please contact us.
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging: Inner package: in plastic bags;
Outer package: in cartons.
Shipping methods : By International Express
By Air /Sea
1. As a professional factory for producing, research and development rubber seals used in hydraulic cylinder , Shaanxi Kelong Energy Technology Corp., Ltd has 21 years experience
in rubber seals industry.
2. We has DMH rubber seals production line equipment from Austria.
3. Our rubber seals products mainly are POM wear ring, PU & NBR wiper ring, PU Y-ring, NBR & Silicone & fluororubber O-ring, PTFE backup ring, piston seal, T type groove composite piston double-way sealing, Rod seal, piston rod single-way sealing and other customized rubber seals.